This process consists in separating the seed from the shell. That is, the outer hard part of the product.
Maseto's shelling processes are careful and highly efficient methods that preserve the surface of the product, thus obtaining the result of highest quality.
We will HELP you with multiple SOLUTIONS supported by our EXPERIENCE.
Nowadays, thanks to the growing confidence of our customers, we are working in 53 countries with machinery installed and operating at full capacity. Our market knows no bounds.
LEGAL NOTICE MASETO S.L.U. Please read all section of this Legal Notice before using this website. The following conditions are binding for any user of this website.
In compliance with the duty of information pursuant to Act 34/2002 on Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce of July 11th, the following general information data from this website is provided below. This text is intended to inform you in detail about the functionalities of this website and to provide you with information related to the Data Controller and the purpose of the contents included in this website.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA. This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website service informing you in compliance with Act 34/2002 on Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce of July 11th, of the following points: Data Controller: MASETO S.L.U CIF: B03068145 Postal Address: Calle Cerámica Naves 11-12, Polígono Industrial las Tejas, 03690 San Vicente / Alicante / Spain Telephone: +34 965 930 077 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org MASETO S.L.U, aims through its website to publicise its activity and offer the possibility to contact, make inquiries, subscribe to the newsletter, as well as inform about their claims and complaints. The purpose of this document is to establish the general terms and conditions for use of this website. The general terms and conditions are of obligatory acceptance and fulfillment on the part of all the users who wish to make use of the website.
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS. The user undertakes to use the website, content and services, without contravening current legislation, generally accepted uses and public order. It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or damaging purposes against MASETO S.L.U or a third party, which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal use of the website. MASETO S.L.U guarantees that the contents and services offered by the site respect the principle of dignity of the person, protection of youth and children, non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social aspect. The present General Conditions of Use of the website do not confer on the user any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents of the website other than those expressly provided for herein. The contents (information, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) collected on the site are the property of MASETO S.L.U or it is duly authorised for dissemination by its legitimate owners. MASETO S.L.U undertakes not to carry out misleading advertising and therefore, it is prohibited: The use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted. Reproduction, publication, distribution or modification, in whole or in part unless with the prior written permission of their legitimate owners or is legally permitted. Any violation of the rights of MASETO S.L.U or its legitimate owners.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY. The user acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements included in the website belong to MASETO S.L.U or it is duly authorized for dissemination on this website. In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of a particular content on the website, must notify MOBILIARIO AUXILIAR DE DISEÑO S.L.U indicating this circumstance: Personal data of the interested party entitled to the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which it acts in the event that the claim is submitted by a third party other than the interested party. Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and the express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
4. LINKS. This website provides links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing these links. MASETO SLU is not responsible in any case of the results that can be derived to the user by the access to these links. The user who intends to establish any technical device linking from its website to the site must obtain prior written permission from MASETO S.L.U. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between MOBILIARIO AUXILIAR DE DISEÑO S.L.U and the owner of the site on which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by MASETO S.L.U of its content or services. The website in which the link is established will not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to MASETO S.L.U, except those expressly authorised.
5. UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION MASETO S.L.U. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website as well as this Legal Notice.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY MASETO S.L.U. does not grant any guarantee nor does it take responsibility, in any case, for the damages of any nature that could be caused by: The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and/or its services or contents. The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents. The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the website, its services or contents, by users.
8. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION. These Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law, subject to the courts and tribunals of the city of ALICANTE (Spain) in the event of any dispute arising from access to the website.
9. CONTACT. In the event that any user has any doubt about this Legal Notice or any comment on it, can be directed or send a written communication to the address listed in the header.